Divorced Single Mum

Tok Ji helped me get my boyfriend back. I’m a divorcee with one kid. First of all I got to know my guy thru facebook. We became very good friends and started going on a relationship and stayed together with my kid from my previous marriage. From looking after me to my daughter he was excellent. We had our ups and downs but never any major issues because we always sit down and talk and solve issues together.

We decided that this year end or by next year 2020 we will get married. Due to some issues my boyfriend started to ignore me and keep looking at his phone and very quiet when he’s with me. On 1st June he packed his things and left my house. He had another woman.

I only saw him one last time when he came downstairs at my block to talk to me after I cried and begged him. After that I dunno where he is. He threw away our relationship like nothing for another woman even though we already living for years like a husband and wife.

I told my story and desperation to Jasmine and she understood everything I was going thru. She assured me and helped me get help from Tok Ji. Blessedly he reunited me with my boyfriend! No regrets using Tok Ji.

From Singapore